Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store.
While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand.
Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.
• Data input of daily transactions
• Filing paid bills
• Look up vendor payments & invoices
• Analyze and reconcile Balance Sheets Account
• Book journal entries into the accounting system
• Other tasks as assigned
• At least in the last semester or a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline.
• Committed to do a 90-days internship
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (basic and intermediate, pivot table, etc) and Journal
• Good Communication Skill
• Pay attention to detail
• Able to work under pressure
• Good analytical thinking and comfortable with numbers
• Flexible working time available
For Applying, please visit: