Himpunan Mahasiswa Akuntansi Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Padjadjaran (Hima Akuntansi FEB Unpad) is a student organization at the level of Undergraduated Accounting Studies Program Faculty of Economics and Business Padjadjaran University that based on professionalism, kinship, social, scientific values, and religious based on Pancasila and UUD 1945. Since Hima Akuntansi FEB Unpad was established in November 1995, the Student Association has given benefits to members of Hima Akuntansi FEB Unpad in the development of intellectual, leadership, professionalism as an accounting student, kinship,and also as a means of devotion to the alma mater, community, and nation.
What is Himakunpad?What is Himakunpad?
The Meaning of Himakunpad Symbol'sThe Meaning of Himakunpad Symbol's
- The shape that similar with the writing of “AK” shows the identity of Hima Akuntansi FEB Unpad as an organization of the Accounting Student Association;
- The orange color symbolizes the scientific field that the organization holds firm;
- The black color symbolizes the nature of a responsible organization;
- The yellow color represents our organization based in the Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Padjadjaran;
- Sharp angles represent the independency owned by the organization;
- The up arrow shows the nature of the organization that want to develop continuously.
Our ActivitiesOur Activities
- WORKING PROGRAM
Working program is a planned and scheduled activity that is done under a specific division in Himakunpad. That division will be responsible as committees to plan, run, and oversee the entire working program. A typical working program starts with making a proposal, presenting it to FAMA, running the program, and ends with making closing reports such as LPJ (Laporan Pertanggung Jawaban) and LRA (Laporan Realisasi Anggaran)
A project is an event under a specific division in Himakunpad. However, unlike working programs, a project recruits human resources from outside that specific division as committees who are responsible for the entire longevity of the project. The committee structure is composed of an Organizing Committee President (OCP), Vice Presidents & Coordinators, Managers, and Staffs. They all work together under the supervision of Steering Committees from FAMA and the Himakunpad division responsible for that project.
Operational is composed of activities that are run solely by specific divisons in Himakunpad. Unlike working programs and projects, they are generally smaller in scale and do not have specific time frames.