Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. We are the leading marketplace in Indonesia; we encourage millions of merchants and consumers to participate in the future of commerce.
Our vision is to build an ecosystem where everyone can start and discover anything with ease.
We are holding to these three principles that drive us forward. We call them our DNA, the traits that embody who we are as Tokopedia Nakama: Focus on Consumer, Growth Mindset, and Make it Happen, Make it Better
• Planning product ranges and
preparing sales and stock plans in
conjunction with suppliers and
• Liaising internally across business
units and also externally to
suppliers and vendors
• Maintaining a comprehensive
library of appropriate data
• Analyzing every aspect of
bestsellers (for example, the
bestselling price points, colors or
styles) and ensuring that they
reach their full potential
• Gathering information on
customers’ reactions to products
• Uploading products and managing
PDP for Tokopedia Official
• Running weekly sales report
• Updated stock and ensuring stock
levels are correct
• Final year students or fresh
graduate from diploma or bachelor
degree in any major.
• Able to join as soon as possible
(preferably around May) and
attend minimum of three months
• Able to work every Monday to
Friday for 9 working hours
(including 1 hour break).
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
and Microsoft Word.
• Have an ability to work accurately
with attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal &
communication skill, well-
organized, discipline, and fast
For Applying, please visit: