Himakunpad is an accounting students’ association of Faculty of Economics and Business focused on facilitating the accounting students through events related to both academic and non academic in accounting study field regulated in our programs and in accordance with Articles of Association and Bylaws of our Standard Operating Procedure. Accounting Students’ Association of Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Padjadjaran was established in November 1995. From then until now it has been giving tremendous benefits in developing our member’s intellectual leadership and professionalism as accounting students as well as a platform to dedicate themselves to the alma mater, society, and nation.
The realization of Hima Akuntansi FEB Unpad as a ‘driving wheel’ in building accounting students who excel in academic and have integrity so as to be competitive and contribute to the society progress.
To realize the vision, HIMA Accounting FEB Unpad has the following missions:
1. Facilitate and encourage members of HIMA Accounting FEB Unpad in supporting academic and non-academic achievement.
2. Growing a sense of kinship between members and administrators HIMA Accounting FEB Unpad.
3. Creating an innovative and value-added work program.
4. Improve transparency and optimize the service needs of accounting students.
5. To maintain and maintain good cooperation with external parties on an ongoing basis