Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to select clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
• Assist the Finance team with essential accounting and finance functions.
• Will assist in processing staffs expense (Concur), engagement management (SAP).
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum a Senior High School/Diploma graduate (D3).
• Student from reputable university at minimum 6th Semester or who has passed the final dissertation exam or waiting for the graduation day with major in Accounting/Finance or any discipline with relevant experience.
• Able to work full-time.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Willing to learn.
• Willing to work hard, enthusiastic & self-motivated.
• Able to work in a fast-moving, challenging and multi-tasking environment.
• Good computer skills (MS Office) and proficient in English
Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For Applying, please visit: